My Guide Website?
From Mendoza: Full Day Gaucho Experience5 Reviews
Enjoy a real Argentinean day with local wine, horseback riding in the Andes, and a local barbecue in a real mountain ranch. Enjoy the company of local Gauchos with transportation included from Mendoza.
- Marvel at the splendor of the Andes mountain range
- Enjoy Argentinean asado, wine, and more
- Benefit from the company of a mountain guide professional while horseback riding
- Enjoy a local breakfast in a gaucho ranch
DescriptionYour guide will pick you up at 8:30 AM at the previously agreed upon place. It will take 2 hours to arrive at the ranch. During the drive, you will pass through Cacheuta and Potrerillos. When you arrive at the ranch, food will be waiting so you can enjoy some 'tortitas' and 'mate'. Then enjoy 3 hours on horseback in the Andes. You can enjoy amazing views and most probably watch some Guanacos and Condores. After the horseback riding, your host will make you a traditional asado with wine, vegetables, and some dessert. At approximately 6:30 PM you will arrive back in Mendoza city, depending on the traffic.
IncludesTransfer in/out from your accommodation. 3-hour horseback ride with Gaucho guide. Breakfast, barbecue, wine, salads, homemade bread and dessert. One horse per participant. Insurance. Guide from Mendoza
- Dietary options available
- No experience needed
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions