Best Restaurants in Río Negro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Argentina team
Dishes that are consistent, creamy, and tasty. Argentine gastronomy differs from the rest of America in that it retains its Creole and indigenous character though drawing heavily on European gastronomy. Eating out quickly became one of Buenos Aires' favorite pastimes. As a result, the gastronomic scene is as vast and diverse as that of the world's biggest cities.
As the 2017 Gastronomic Capital of Latin America, Buenos Aires offers an inexhaustible cuisine offering to sample the finest recipes. Buenos Aires has one of the most delicious cuisines on an international scale and has won several honors from the most respected gastronomic organizations.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bariloche: Chico Circuit & Colonia Suiza Tour
- San Martín de los Andes por 7 Lagos
- From Foz do Iguaçu: Brazilian Side of the Falls with Ticket
- Buenos Aires: Private EZE Airport Transfer
- From Foz do Iguaçu: Puerto Iguazu Night Tour