Best Traditional Restaurants in Argentina
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Argentina team
Food isn't all the taste; it's also about culture! It is important to note that its gastronomy combines native American recipes and dishes with ingredients characteristic of Spanish cuisine introduced during the colonial period, as well as many contributions from European gastronomy in general.
The most popular traditional foods include Asado, Locro, Choripán, and Empanadas, to name a few.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bariloche: Chico Circuit & Colonia Suiza Tour
- San Martín de los Andes por 7 Lagos
- From Foz do Iguaçu: Brazilian Side of the Falls with Ticket
- Buenos Aires: Private EZE Airport Transfer
- From Foz do Iguaçu: Puerto Iguazu Night Tour