My Guide Website?
El Calafate: Perito Moreno Kayak Trip with Gear and Lunch
Kayak on Argentino Lake through Los Glaciares National Park on this guided tour from El Calafate. Learn about the park and discover the Perito Moreno Glacier, a declared natural heritage site.
- Live a unique experience by kayaking on Lago Argentino
- See the Perito Moreno Glacier up close
- Be accompanied by professional guides
- Visit a national park and UNESCO World Heritage Site
DescriptionBegin the experience with a transfer from El Calafate, then move to Los Glaciares National Park, established as a park in 1937 and designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1981. Be welcomed to the park by experienced guides and receive information about the activity before starting on your journey. Receive your provided equipment, a safety lesson, and learn about techniques for rowing and using the provided equipment before your departure. Depart from the shores of Lake Argentino and kayak from Playa de los Icebergs toward the front of the glacier, taking in the incredible views of the Perito Moreno Glacier, named for the explorer Francisco Moreno, from only 600 meters away. Be led by expert guides and learn about the park’s history, significance, and ecological importance. Pause to take unique pictures of the glaciers while learning more about the unique glacier, one of the few on earth that is not shrinking, and the beautiful national park, named for its giant ice cap which is one of the worlds largest. Return to base and enjoy a provided lunch, hot drinks, and snacks.
IncludesTransfers from El Calafate Professional guide Equipment required (waterproof drysuit, thermal suit, boots, life jackets) Lunch box Snacks and hot drinks
- Minimum to confirm departure: 2 Passengers
- Kayaking time: 1h30min (may vary according to weather conditions)
- Minimum age: 14 years old. Persons between 14 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- In order to process your booking, the following information is required: Hotel/Accommodation and Passport Details for each individual traveler including: Full Name - Nationality - Passport Number - Expiry Date - Date of Birth