My Guide Website?
Valdes Peninsula Full-Day Tour1 Reviews
Explore the stunning Valdes Peninsula on this tour. Drive through the national park, be on the lookout for native wildlife and learn all about the different flora and fauna that call Patagonia home.
- Explore the Valdes Peninsula, a World Heritage Site
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Learn about the fauna, flora and geology of the peninsula
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of the Valdes Peninsula on this full-day tour from Puerto Madryn. The area is known for its unique animal species, as it provides the perfect environment for them to live and breed. On this excursion you'll be accompanied by bi-lingual guides and naturalists. The first stop is at the interpretive center at the Carlos Ameghino Isthmus, where you'll learn about the flora, fauna and geology of the peninsula. From the panoramic lookout, you’ll have views of Golfo Nuevo, San Jose and the Island of Birds. Next on the itinerary is a stop in the town of Puerto Piramides, where depending on the season, you can take an optional whale watching tour (additional fee applies). Depending on the season, weather and tides, you’ll visit some or all of the following sites: Caleta Valdes, Punta Norte and Punta Cantor, where you can see elephant seals, penguins and sea lions. As you head back, be on the lookout for some of the wild Argentinean land animals including guanacos, rheas, foxes, maras, armadillos and skunks. At sunset, you'll arrive back at Puerto Madryn, where the tour ends.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Professional guide Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- In order to process your booking, the following information is required: * Hotel/Accommodation * Passport Details for each individual traveler including: - Full Name - Nationality - Passport Number - Expiry Date - Date of Birth Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org