My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Museum Ticket Combo19 Reviews
Discover Buenos Aires at your own pace with a fantastic 48-hour hop-on hop-off tour bus ticket. Experience the thrill of Argentinian soccer with tickets to the River Plate and Boca Junior museums.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience all of Buenos Aires' landmarks in 48 hours
- Discover the city at your own pace with flexible routes
- Enjoy an informative audio commentary while riding the bus
- Feel the rush of Argentinian soccer at River Place Stadium
- Visit the museums of River Plate and Boca Junior clubs
DescriptionExplore the city of Buenos Aires on this insightful bus tour. Get on and off at the stop you prefer and tour the city at your own pace. If you're passionate about sports, you'll love this ticket combo, that allows you to visit both River Plate Museum and Boca Junior Museums, both local staples. While riding the bus, listen to the comprehensive audio guide to discover every corner of Buenos Aires, including the traditional neighborhoods of La Boca, San Telmo, and Puerto Madero. See emblematic buildings, historical places, and cultural spaces. From the stop in the Nuñez neighborhood, you can walk toward the River Plate Museum and Stadium for your visit. Learn about the history of one of the most important Argentine teams and admire its showcases of achievements. Tour its stadium and access the teams' locker rooms. To visit the Museo de la Pasión Boquense (Boca Junior Museum), you can take the bus all the way to the stop in the La Boca neighborhood. Walk through the different thematic exhibitions with photos, videos, trophies, and the collection of shirts belonging to famous players.
Includes48-hour bus tour ticket Double-decker buses with air conditioning and sunroof Multilingual audio-guide River Plate Museum and Stadium entry ticket Boca Junior Museum entry ticket
- Be mindful of each museum's opening hours: River Museum from 10am to 7pm, everyday. Boca Museum from 10am to 7.30pm, everyday On days when River or Boca play at home, no tours will take place.