My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Wine Tasting and Lunch at Bodega Gamboa4 Reviews
See beautiful vineyards and discover the stunning natural beauty and rich history of Buenos Aires Province as you enjoy a small-group full-day wine tasting trip.
- Enjoy a small-group wine tasting trip in Argentina's wine country
- Develop your knowledge of wine and winemaking techniques
- Take in amazing views of the classic vineyard landscape
- Learn more about the rich history of the Buenos Aires Province
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing wine tasting experience and discover a rich diversity of high-quality wines from a local Argentine vineyard on a small-group tour aboard a comfortable minivan. Discover an amazing range of wines including pinot noir, malbec, and cabernet franc, combining them with perfectly paired cheeses. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Buenos Aires and take you on a one-hour journey to Bodega Gamboa, an iconic new winery located next to the town of Campana. Once there, meet your host who will take you on a tour of the vineyards, and tell you about the local culture, and the different wine strains produced here. Then, savor local wines before returning to your hotel in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Air-conditioned transportation Admission ticket to the vineyard Lunch Wine tasting
- This tour will take place rain or shine