My Guide Website?
From Salta: Full-Day Trip to Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca79 Reviews
Discover the Hill of 7 Colors in the town of Purmamarca and visit the beautiful Salinas Grandes on this full-day tour. Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant.
- Explore the Salinas Grandes, one of the 7 Wonders of the Argentine Republic
- Visit the postcard-perfect village of Purmamarca
- Marvel at the beauty of the 7 Color Hill
- Travel along the winding Cuesta de Lipan
DescriptionDiscover Argentina's breathtaking natural beauty on this full-day tour. After getting picked up from your hotel in Salta, begin the journey towards the neighboring province of Jujuy, passing through the towns of Volcán and Tumbaya along the way. Your first stop of the day is at the beautiful town of Purmamarca, one of the most picturesque villages in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Quebrada de Humahuaca. Visit the town's vibrant main square and perhaps pick up some souvenirs at one of the many surrounding craft stands. Afterward, enjoy a visit to the breathtaking and aptly-named 7 Color Hill. Later, continue your ascent along the majestic Cuesta del Lipan to reach the Salinas Grandes, one of the 7 Wonders of the Argentine Republic. Here, enjoy some free time to admire the unique salt planes and famous pools. Finally, return to Purmamarca, and break for lunch at one of the many traditional restaurants before returning to Salta.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off is only available from hotels located within 15 blocks of the Plaza 9 Julio