My Guide Website?
Ushuaia: Winter Off-Road 4x4 Lakes Tour with Lunch & Drinks2 Reviews
Embark on an intense off-road journey to discover the secrets hidden behind the Southern Andes. Enjoy some beautiful landscapes and a delicious barbecue, far from the routine of conventional tours.
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air of Tierra del Fuego
- Ride a 4x4 on an exhilarating off-road adventure
- Cruise through the Andes to Lakes Escondido and Fagnano
- Relax in a comfortable, well-heated private cabin
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue and a glass of Patagonian red wine
DescriptionExplore the landscape of Tierra del Fuego on an exciting off-road trail day adventure in a 4x4 vehicle. Discover the natural beauty of the area on routes that are not frequented by tourists and enjoy a lively commentary by your experienced guide. High up from the Andes Range, see Lake Escondido, a small wonder hidden at the bottom of a valley. Then discover the gigantic and imposing Lake Fagnano, which provides magnificent views that will surely be the highlight of the day. Cross the forest and rivers through challenging mud roads surrounded by trees. Cruise along the coast of the lakes with an experienced driver. Complete your experience with an authentic Argentinian lunch in the Fuegian forest, with a nice glass of Malbec.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 4x4 vehicle ride Tour guide Lunch and drinks
- This tour will take place rain or shine.