My Guide Website?
Bariloche: Puerto Blest and Los Cantaros Waterfall23 Reviews
Sail down the Blest Branch of the Nahuel Huapi Lake. Marvel at the Los Cantaros Waterful. Explore the Valdivian Rainforest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail in a catamaran by Blest Branch of Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Discover the Valdivian Rainforest
- Be amazed by the esmerald green waters of Frias Lake
- Enjoy the viewpoints of Cantaros Waterfall
DescriptionChoose to meet at Pañuelo Port, or be picked up and driven to there. After setting off from Pañuelo Port, sail for an hour along Blest Branch, the most important branch of Nahuel Huapi Lake. Pass by Centinela Island where Perito Moreno's remains are buried. Marvel at the Los Cantaros Waterfall. Afterward, disembark and hike a wooden trail buried deep in the lush vegetation of the 'Valdivian Rainforest.” Arrive at Los Cantaros Lake, where you can admire a 1500-year old larch tree. Return to the boat and sail for 5 minutes to Blest Port. Visit the Bay and Frias River, famous for its emerald waters which originate from the glaciers of Mount Tronador.
IncludesBoat tour Audio guide in Spanish, English, and Portuguese Roundtrip transfers from selected points in Bariloche (if the option is selected)
- Please note, national parks may close some trails due to weather conditions. The local partner is not responsible for this.
- Any of the local partner's boats may be used for this tour.