My Guide Website?
El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Trekking Tour and Cruise473 Reviews
Hike with crampons on the Perito Moreno Glacier on this incredible Patagonian adventure. Explore a forest on foot and stroll along a series of walkways. Appreciate the magnificent ice mass from new angles during a boat cruise in front of the glacier.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hike on the Perito Moreno Glacier with crampons
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in front of the glacier
- Explore a Patagonian forest with stunning natural scenery
- See the glacier from different angles as you stroll along boardwalks
- Enjoy a personalized experience with 1 guide for every 10 guests
DescriptionDiscover Patagonia on this trek in Los Glaciares National Park. Explore the park on foot, and trek on glaciers with crampons. Learn about the flora and fauna from your guide along the way, and sail in front of a glacier on Argentino Lake. This unmissable experience begins at the “Bajo de las Sombras” Port, within Los Glaciares National Park. Take a boat to cross the Brazo Rico, to the west coast. After crossing, take a rest stop and meet your guides who will brief you on the activity. Strap on your crampons and trek along the glacier, following along with your licensed guides. See unique ice formations and learn about glacier ruptures and the natural life of the region. Return to the refuge through the Magellan forest where you can enjoy your lunch (not included) with a view of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Return through the Brazo Rico of the Argentino Lake, sailing in front of the glacier. You can also enjoy the view of the Perito Moreno from the catwalks: another way to see and appreciate its immensity.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from selected hotels in El Calafate (according to selected option) Approximately 1 hour hike on the glacier Glacier sailing Bilingual guide
- It is not possible to book this tour for the day of your arrival or departure
- Children aged between 08-18 years will require written authorization from a parent or guardian to join
- This activity is only available for people between the ages of 8 and 65
- Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 03:00 PM. The activity provider will confirm the exact pickup time the day before your activity (according to the selected option)