My Guide Website?
Ushuaia: Beagle Channel by Boat, Hiking, and Seafood
Discover the natural beauty of the Beagle Channel on this boat trip from Brown Bay. Spot cute penguins, meet the locals & taste fresh seafood. Plus, visit the hidden El Duende Waterfall!
- Sail through the Beagle Channel from Brown Bay
- Pass islands with colonies of sea lions, rock shags and Magellanic penguins
- Taste locally sourced fresh seafood
- Walk along the forest to reach El Duende waterfall
DescriptionAfter meeting with your guide, you will head towards Brown Bay passing through a glacial valley. From here, you will start your navigation across the landscapes of Beagle Channel. Enjoy the views while crossing Mackinlay pass, then be amazed by the wildlife while sailing along islands with colonies of sea lions, rock shags and magellanic penguins (about 50 minute sail). After reaching the shore, you will find a fresh seafood lunch waiting for you at a local restaurant. Learn more about the way of life of the fishermen and inhabitants from the small village of Almanza. Afterwards, begin your hiking adventure to El Duende Waterfall. As we hike, immerse yourself in nature and listen to the sound of the waterfall. As the ice on the cake, you will visit the most famous flag tree of Tierra del Fuego before heading back to your hotel in Ushuaia.
IncludesBilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Boat ride through Beagle Channel Three course lunch & drink
- This tour is only available from November 15th to March 15th Please provide dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking Please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant when booking, as this information is required in advance to confirm your trip This tour may be rescheduled due to bad weather