My Guide Website?
Tango Show at El Viejo Almacen (Only show without drinks)35 Reviews
El Viejo Almacén is not only a historical site in Buenos Aires, but it is also one of the classiest and most stylish tango clubs in all of Buenos Aires.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy classic Argentine tango accompanied by live music and poetry
- Experience the romantic ambiance of historic El Viejo Almacen
- Immerse yourself in Argentina's cultural heritage
- Visit the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires
DescriptionEl Viejo Almacén is not only a historical site in Buenos Aires, but it is also one of the classiest and most stylish tango clubs in all of Buenos Aires. During the show you will enjoy an exceptional demonstration of one of the greatest cultural pastimes in Buenos Aires. A night with El Viejo Almacén is to impress and not to be one to forget. El Viejo Almacén offers a unique style that truly allows each one to shine for themselves. The tango show is made up of an Orchestral Quintet, a Male Singer (Hugo Marcel) and a Female Singer, 4 Dance Couples and the Argentine Folkloric group, Los Lamas.
IncludesTicket for the Tango show Roundtrip hotel transfers from downtown Buenos Aires hotels
- Please note: Pick-up and drop-off are not provided to hotels in the Palermo neighborhood. You will need to travel by your own means to a hotel where pick-up is provided.