My Guide Website?
Rancho Gaucho Estate 3 Days in The Andes1 Reviews
Explore the Andes Mountains on horseback with Argentinian gauchos. Enjoy wine and BBQ surrounded by nature and local fauna, with a bonfire and guitar sessions at night.
- Discover Andean fauna and flora on an authentic 3-day experience
- Admire the different views and colors of the sky from the Andes Mountain during the day, and the stars at night
- Learn about Argentinean gaucho culture
- Spot condors, eagles, guanacos, foxes, wild horses, and cows
DescriptionBegin with pickup from your hotel in Mendoza at 9:00 AM. Travel for 30 minutes until you reach the ranch. Start your first day with 4 hours of horse riding in the Andes. Take a short training session with your horse, if you are a beginner. Spot local fauna such as condors and eagles throughout the first day, with a stop for a snack during the afternoon. Return to the camp where the local gauchos will welcome you to your lodgings for the next 2 nights. Get settled in and enjoy a delicious Argentinian BBQ. Enjoy your dinner by the bonfire, with some melodies played by guitar. On your second day, start with breakfast at 10:00 AM and embark on a trail which takes you 2500-meters above sea level. See if you can spot guanacos, Andean foxes, and ostriches. Return to the ranch for another night of traditional Argentinean food and songs. On the final day, start with breakfast at 10:00 AM and then, enjoy 4-5 hours of riding before returning to the ranch for a farewell BBQ lunch. Be returned to your hotel in Mendoza at approximately 6:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza Bilingual English and Spanish-speaking guides Meals (vegetarian option included), snacks, beverage, water and wine 1 night at a ranch camp and 1 night camping in the Andes (sleeping bags not included) Easy going horses All horseriding equipment Life insurance
- This tour is suitable for riders of all levels of ability
- Activities are subject to favorable weather conditions
- Bathrooms are shared
- You will only have the chance to take a shower on only one of the days
- This activity is all about being in nature without any luxury
- Please note that you will be sleeping with sleeping bags both in ranch and camping (not included), in a very authentic experience in nature