My Guide Website?
From Ushuaia: King Crab Fishing Day Trip with Lunch1 Reviews
Catch your own crab with a local fisherman. Try seafood and learn Patagonian culinary secrets. Visit a native forest, Puerto Almanza, and a fishing village on a guided tour.
- Catch your own crab and cook it in the Beagle Channel
- Learn the culinary secrets of Patagonia
- Visit a small fishing village
- Meet the locals and learn about their lifestyle
- Take a walk in a native forest
DescriptionFeel like a local as you catch your own crab in the Beagle Channel and learn the culinary secrets of Patagonian-style crab. Explore a native forest and a traditional fishing village on a guided trip. After pick-up from your hotel, head to your first stop, a dense native forest by the coast. Walk through the woods to visit an impressive waterfall before returning to the vehicle. Next, see Puerto Almanza, the southernmost fishing port in Argentina. From there, drive to a small fishing village, where nearly everyone fishes, catching crab, mussels, and other typical mollusks. Meet your local host family and board their boat. Sail to where they lay their traps and pull them up. Hopefully, they’ll be full of crabs. On the return to shore, your hosts will prepare a crab in the Patagonian style, boiled in salty seawater, and teach you how to eat it. After lunch, you will head back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Boat ride through Beagle Channel Lunch (Beagle dip + crab + dessert) 1 non-alcoholic beverage and 1 glass of wine or Beagle craft beer per person
- The weather conditions in this region are unpredictable. This excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions upon arrival in Puerto Almanza. If passengers are unable to board due to bad weather, the captain has the right to go out by himself to get the crabs The lunch site is shared with others