No results found


Events in Argentina

Filter Events by Sub-Category

Please select a Date first.

Search for a company in Argentina

Foz do Iguacu: Brazilian Side of Iguacu Falls and Bird Park

Tours Activities Guided tours Nature & adventure

Explore the Brazilian side of the impressive Iguacu Falls and visit the nearby Bird Park. Meet the Devil's Throat, observe hundreds of falls, and be amazed by more than a thousand birds at Bird Park.


  • Visit the largest set of waterfalls in the world, the set of different movies;
  • Interact and take pictures with several species of birds and butterflies
  • Be connected with nature
  • Be enchanted by the colorful birds at the Parque da Aves
  • Live an unforgettable experience at the Iguaçu National Park


Located next to the Iguaçu National Park is the Bird Park, an area that provides direct contact with more than a thousand birds of approximately 140 different species. Start the tour inside the nursery, where you will interact and take pictures while walking through the forest. There is a lot to enjoy and feel in this environment surrounded by nature and beauty. The park preserves 15.5 hectares of Atlantic Forest, forming the best habitat for these animals. The birds are the main attraction, but snakes, lizards, and butterflies are also part of the show. It is an unforgettable experience unlike any other. After the Bird Park, you can also visit the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls, which together with the Argentine side form the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. When you arrive at the Visitor Center, you will find a beautiful exhibition of photos of the park and panels with maps. Follow an 11 km road to begin your experience. Once on the road, you will be able to hear the falls as you observe the dense forest and its rich flora and fauna. Only 25% of the falls are on the Brazilian side, however, you will have a privileged panoramic view of the other 75% on the Argentine side. Depending on the weather and sunlight, be amazed by the rainbows everywhere. Approach the 950-meter long walkway circuit and observe about 275 different falls of the Iguazu River. On the footbridge intended for the Benjamin Constant and Deodoro falls, enjoy the view of the colossal Devil's Throat, which at 80 meters long contains the largest water flow. Following the footbridge, there is a panoramic elevator that takes you to a new angle of the falls.


Hotel pickup and drop-off Guide Entrance fees to the Parque das Aves entry fee Entrance fees to Iguaçu National Park entry fee

Important Information

  • Passengers not staying at one of the hotels on the pick-up list will be informed of the nearest meeting point This tour is not available to guests staying at the Belmond Cataratas Hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Gran Meliá Iguazú Hotel in Puerto Iguazú For departures from Argentina, the total travel time may change depending on the movement at the border People 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult

Easy cancellation

Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund


Book Now Foz do Iguacu: Brazilian Side of Iguacu Falls and Bird Park

My Lists

Create New Guide


Mini Guides

Login to create your guides for Argentina.

Add to My Guide

Create New Guide



Create & Share your own Guide to Argentina with friends and family!

Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.

Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places

Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others

Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section


We Are Part of the My Guide Network!

My Guide Argentina is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.

We are now in 120+ Destinations and Growing. If you are interested in becoming a local travel partner and would like to find out more then click for more info about our Website Business Opportunity.

Nearby Destinations