My Guide Website?
El Chalten: Las Vueltas River Kayak Tour
Embark on a kayaking adventure on the Las Vueltas river, appropriate for both beginners and experienced kayakers, and admire the impressive sights of the Fitz Roy and Torre mountains as you paddle.
- Discover Glaciares National Park from the water
- Enjoy the Fitz Roy massive from a different perspective.
- Have fun kayaking on a naturally curved river
DescriptionExplore River Las Vueltas as you paddle its numerous curves through lenga forests and vertical walls. Admire the stunning natural scenery with interesting rock formations and views of the Fitz Roy from your kayak. Meet your group at the meeting point, and head to River Las Vueltas. This river is born in the del Desierto Lake and it descends towards Lake Viedma transporting water from the melting of glaciers in the region. This natural viewpoint is located on the edges of a ravine of height, with walls of interesting rock formations that were pierced by the passage of the river for thousands of years. From there you have excellent views towards the village of El Chaltén and the whole massif of the Torre and Fitz Roy hills. From the river, get a privileged position in the kayak and for more than 20 kilometers enjoy amazing views of the Fitz Roy and its satellite needles, with an entirely different perspective from what can be seen from a path.
IncludesRound-trip Transportation from El Chaltén Professional Kayaking Bilingual Guide Security Equipment Snack (water, soft drinks, fruits and crackers)
- This activity is aimed at people with a good physical condition, but not necessarily with experience in rowing. Both beginners and experienced kayakers can enjoy the tour.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years and seniors over 66 years