My Guide Website?
Ushuaia: Two-Day Trip to Tierra del Fuego & Beagle Channel2 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of Tierra del Fuego National Park, explore the Beagle Channel & get to know the famous “end of the world” lighthouse. Spot sea lions & walk on the amazing Bridges Island!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 2 must-see in Ushuaia!
- Take a walk on Tierra del Fuego National Park and discover its wildlife
- On the first day, enjoy a delicious lunch surrounded by nature
- Take in the best views of Ushuaia from the Beagle Channel
- Take your “postcard” photo with the lighthouse at the end of the world
DescriptionEnjoy the natural wonders of the Beagle Channel and the impressive landscapes of the Tierra del Fuego National Park in this two-day trip from Ushuaia. Day 1: On day one, meet your driver from the comfort of your accommodation at 8:00 am and a start scenic drive through Tierra del Fuego National Park. Upon arrival, you will enjoy the views from Ensenada Bay; try to spot some wildlife! Then start a hike through the green forest & coast accompained by a professional guide. Enjoy the amazing landscapes! Walk along Lapataia Bay and get to know Acigami Lake. After some walks, enjoy a hearty lunch with a glass of red wine surounded by nature. At the end of the outing, be driven back to your hotel. Note in the winter season, Ensenada bay may be not accessible. In that case, you will have free time to take the Fin del Mundo train or walk the valley area. (Train Ticket not included) Day 2: On day two, check in at Ushuaia Port to start the adventure! Sail the Beagle Channel and be amazed by the views of Ushuaia Bay from the water. The Channel is full of marine wildlife; you will spot sea lions, and, If you are lucky, you may spot killer whales. Stand between Argentina and Chile at Les Eclaireurs lighthouse, and stop at Bridges Island for a wildlife excursion. Plus, enjoy a delicious hot chocolate or mate tea. The tour finishes at Ushuaia Port.
IncludesBilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (day one) Lunch and beverages (day one) Boat ride through Beagle Channel Drinks (day two)
- This tour is only available from October 1st to April 30th This tour is not available on Saturdays Please provide specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking Please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant when booking as this information is required in advance This excursion may vary due to weather conditions