My Guide Website?
Los Glaciares National Park: Full-Day Pioneers Adventure
Live a unique experience in the southern area of Los Glaciares National Park and Estancia Nibepo Aike. Sail towards the Perito Moreno Glacier to walk through the forest.
- Visit a local 'Estancia' and enjoy a delicious Patagonian barbecue
- Explore an exclusive area of Los Glaciares National Park and take an easy stroll through the Patagonian forest
- Navigate the Argentine Lake and the south wall of Perito Moreno glacier to later visit the walkways of the National Park
DescriptionBegin your adventure with a pickup from your hotel heading to Nibepo Aike, one of the most famous ranches in Patagonia. Get the chance to come across condors, foxes, and hares along the way. Enjoy a demonstration of shearing and gaucho tasks. Then, taste a delicious traditional lunch with salads, Patagonian lamb, excellent wines, and dulce de leche crêpe. Sail to the Brazo Rico to disembark at Playa de las Monedas and take a gentle walk through a lenga forest until arriving at a viewpoint of the Glacier only reachable with this excursion. Embark once again to sail in front of the south face of the Perito Moreno Glacier while enjoying a whiskey with ice from the glacier and chocolates. Disembark and go to the walkways of the glacier to enjoy all its fronts and ice falls, outside of mass hours. Return to your hotel in El Calafate at the end of the day.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual guide Lunch Entrance fee to the National Park
- Please note, this tour is only available from October 1st to April 30th
- On December 25th and January 1st the activity starts 1-hour later • The weather can vary throughout the day and it may rain on days that start out as sunny and get cold on days that start out warm so it is recommended to wear layers to accommodate for these fluctuations
- It is recommended to bring a waterproof jacket or raincoat, warm clothes, hiking shoes or boots, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, and a small backpack
- The difficulty level of this activity is easy