My Guide Website?
Los Glaciares National Park: Full-Day Glacier Adventure
Hike and visit remote places of Los Glaciares National Park. Navigate in 2 different boats and walk through Patagonian forests and glacial valleys to reach an incredible lake covered with icebergs.
- Explore an exclusive area of Los Glaciares National Park and take in some unique Patagonian views
- Navigate and hike to see Frias Lake covered with icebergs and observe Dickson, Cubo and Grande glaciers
- Enjoy lunch with a stunning view
DescriptionBegin with a pickup from your hotel and a 37-mile drive to Los Pioneros boarding, in the southern area of Los Glaciares National Park. Sail for an hour before disembarking at the end of the Brazo Sur, where your first trekking of 1.24 miles will start. Go to Lake Frías and navigate your way in Zodiac-type boats to the opposite side of the lake. Begin your second trek of 2.79 miles passing through a forest with centuries-old Lengas, and then through an old glacial valley. Walk until you reach Lake Frías Superior, which is covered with icebergs. See the Dickson, Cubo, and Grande glaciers. Enjoy a box lunch with these amazing views before returning to El Calafate and back to your hotel accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual guide Box lunch Entrance fee to the National Park
- The weather can vary throughout the day and it may rain on days that start out as sunny and get cold on days that start out warm so it is recommended to wear layers to accommodate for these fluctuations.
- It is recommended to bring a waterproof jacket or raincoat, warm clothes, hiking shoes or boots, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, and a small backpack.
- The difficulty level of this activity is Moderate
- You will be requested to complete a preventive medical record