My Guide Website?
From Puerto Iguazu: Secret Falls Adventure2 Reviews
Discover the best–kept secret waterfalls at Foz do Iguaçu. Dive into the refreshing waters at 5 different swimming spots and take a relaxing dip in a natural jacuzzi.
- Discover the incredible secret waterfalls at Foz do Iguaçu
- Hike along a stunning trail and discover sub tropical flora and fauna
- Dive into the refreshing clear waters of a natural pool
- Receive professional guidance and instruction from local experts
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group with a maximum of 15 people
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable adventure to the waterfalls of Foz do Iguaçu. This tour is ideal for visitors who would like to get close to nature and discover hidden swimming spots in Iguazu Falls region. Stop at 5 incredible waterfalls for a swim, and take a dip in an incredible natural jacuzzi. Hike along an interpretative rainforest trail as you come face-to-face with local wildlife and incredible tropical plants. There are a variety of easy and medium-level trails, so no trekking experience is required. A support vehicle and a bilingual guide will be there to help you throughout the tour. Upgrade your tour to the full-day experience and visit 10 secret falls in Foz do Iguaçu, perfect for a great swim. Also included in this option is a lunch with vegan and vegetarian options, as well as tickets and transportation to the tour.
IncludesRegularly scheduled shared transportation Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Iguazu hotels Entrance ticket to the Secret Falls Half or full-day tour (depending on option chosen) Lunch (if full-day option chosen)
- The tour is subject to scheduling and will occur according to availability
- You must have a passport to cross the border
- You must contact your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazile, which cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van depending on group size, which has a maximum of 15 people