My Guide Website?
From Puerto Iguazu: Brazilian Falls with Boat Adventure24 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable experience to 1 of the 7 natural wonders of the world at the Brazilian Side of the Iguazu Falls. Get up close to the cascading water during a thrilling Macuco Safari boat ride.
- Experience the thrill of a boat ride on the iconic Iguazu Falls
- Spend time at the observation deck of the mighty Devil's Throat
- Enjoy an electric car ride through the Atlantic Forest
- Benefit from pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group with a maximum of 15 people
DescriptionExperience one of the must-see tours during your stay in Puerto Iguazu. Start the tour with a 3-kilometer ride in an electric vehicle to the Iguaçu National Park in Brazil. Embark on a 500-meter hike through the woods towards the river. Climb into a special Zodiac riverboat and begin your adventure towards the base of the Iguazu Falls. A tip, if you want the best views and picture opportunities, try to sit on the right side of the boat. Sail upstream and get close to the waves and the current caused by cascading water. With safety in mind, the specialized captain will make radical maneuvers as you sail up the Iguaçu River. Experience unforgettable adrenaline and emotions as you get splashed and admire this incredible natural formation. Upgrade your tour to include a ticket to the nearby Bird Park, where you will have the chance to observe a variety of incredible colorful wildlife species. Alternatively, choose the option to include a panoramic helicopter flight so you can marvel at the falls from a completely new perspective. At the end of the tour, return to your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Iguazu Entrance tickets to the National Park Macuco Safari boat safari ticket Regular scheduled transportation with other passengers Bird Park ticket (if option chosen) Helicopter flight (if option chossen)
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- Prepare to get wet so please bring extra clothes