My Guide Website?
From Puerto Iguazu: Argentinian Iguazu Falls with Ticket105 Reviews
Explore the Iguazu Falls with incredible views of the Devil's Throat waterfalls. Ride an eco-train to reach various boardwalk trails which offer different perspectives on the cascades of water.
- Take a privileged view of the Devil's Throat waterfall
- Walk the upper circuit and lower circuit to get the best views
- Benefit from a tour guide explaining about the National Park and the Falls
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour with a maximum of 15 people
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu, drive to the Iguazu Falls National Park. When you arrive at the Visitor's Center, take advantage of the facilities including snack bars, a restaurant, souvenir shops, sanitary, medical stations and also a hall with exhibitions on the importance of biodiversity and subtropical jungle. To access the Iguazu Falls observation walkways, climb aboard a gas-powered train, which will drop visitors off at 3 different tour routes: Garganta del Diablo, the upper circuit, and the lower circuit. From each route, admire views of the San Martin Island and different perspectives of the Iguazu Falls. During the walks, get closer contact with the Falls, allowing a more detailed appreciation for the local fauna, flora, and beautiful scenery. At the end of the tour, take advantage of the convenient return transport back to your accommodation in Puerto Iguazu.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Iguazu, Argentina Entrance tickets to the National Park Regular scheduled transportation with other passengers Guided walking tour along the falls
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- This tour is subject to Puerto Iguazú Tourist Tax, a governmental fee which the tour operator is not responsible for
- Please bring your passport or ID card