Foz do Iguaçu: Brazilian Side of the Falls

4 Reviews
Tours Nature & adventure Sightseeing Tours Garden & Park Tours

Explore the Brazilian side of the astonishing Iguazu Falls to admire one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Observe hundreds of falls, go along the main walkway to the Devil’s Throat, and take an elevator to the upper deck for a panoramic view.

Highlights

  • Visit the Brazilian side of the Iguazu National Park
  • Observe many species of birds, multicolored butterflies, and even small mammals
  • Admire around 275 different falls from the Iguaçu River
  • Have a privileged panoramic view of 75% of the falls on the Argentinian side

Description

Visit the Brazilian side of the Iguazu National Park, which together with the Argentinian side forms the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Begin your visit to the Brazilian side of the park at the Visitors’ Center to learn more about the park. Follow an 11 km road to begin your experience. Once on the road you will be able to hear the falls as you watch the dense forest with its rich fauna and flora. During the tour, observe many species of birds, multicolored butterflies, and even small mammals like coatis (Nasua). Only 25% of the falls are on the Brazilian side, however you will have a privileged panoramic view of the other 75% on the Argentinian side. Depending on the weather and sunlight, you could be surprised by rainbows everywhere. Approach the 950-meter walkway circuit and observe around 275 different falls from the Iguaçu River. Enjoy views of the colossal Devil’s Throat, the 80-meter long cascade. A panoramic elevator will provide you with a new angle of the falls. After going up, enjoy the Porto Canoas gastronomic center (meal not included) and the park’s souvenir shop.

Includes

Guided tour of Iguazu Falls via air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off from the airport and hotels in Foz do Iguaçu Tickets to the Iguazu National Park Professional guide All taxes, fees, and handling charges

Important Information

  • • Daily tours leave in the morning and in the afternoon • Expected time in the morning: between 8:00am and 9:00am • Expected time in the afternoon: between 2:00pm and 3:00pm • Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time

Easy cancellation

Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund

Gallery

My Guide Book Now! Foz do Iguaçu: Brazilian Side of the Falls

My Lists

Create New Guide

OR

Mini Guides
Arrow

Login to create your guides for Argentina.

Add to My Guide

Create New Guide

Cancel

Cancel

Recommended Experiences in Argentina

500+ trusted car hire partners globally

Create & Share your own Guide to Argentina with friends and family!

Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.

Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places

Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others

Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section

Lists

Mini Guides

We Are Part of the My Guide Network!

My Guide Argentina is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.

We are now in 120+ Destinations and Growing. If you are interested in becoming a local travel partner and would like to find out more then click for more info about our Website Business Opportunity.

Nearby Destinations

Events in Argentina

Filter Events by Sub-Category

Please select a Date first.

Search for a company in Argentina