My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Tickets to Soccer Matches3 Reviews
See the most exciting soccer matches Buenos Aires has to offer. Skip the hassle of public transit with roundtrip transit. Feel the thrill of a packed stadium.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the most important matches of the Argentine Football Tournament
- Enjoy the festive atmosphere and roar along with the crowd
- Pick up insights into soccer culture from your expert guide
DescriptionIn Argentina, soccer is more than a sport — and Buenos Aires is the best city in the country to experience the fervor felt for it. Experience a true slice of Argentine culture as you cheer on the home team, surrounded by dedicated fans. On the way to the stadium, your professional local guide will tell you all about the teams and players. Upon arrival at the stadium, join the local fans and warm up for the game. Watch Argentina’s National Team play to qualify for World Cup status, or see some favorite local soccer clubs compete, such as River Plate and Boca Juniors. Your guide will teach you the main team cheers so you can sing along with the local fans. At the end of the match, you will be dropped off back at your accommodation.
IncludesBilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide Entrance ticket to the match Pickup and drop-off from meeting point or centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires (depending on option selected)
- Please note that starting times for football matches in Argentina are subject to changes, sometimes occurring up to a few days before the scheduled matches. The activity provider will inform you in advance about the precise time of the match as well as the pickup time and location.
- You must present your ID or passport in order to enter to the stadium.
- Entering with food, drinks, and/or professional cameras is not allowed.
- It is recommended that you only bring only essential items (e.g., cell phone, wallet).
- It is recommended that you not wear clothes from other soccer clubs.