My Guide Website?
El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier & Optional Boat Cruise
El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier & Optional Boat Cruise Make Enquiry
- Be dazzled by the landslides of ice at the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Admire this impressive natural attraction from different perspectives
- Set aside time to explore the park and admire its other wonders
- Enjoy an optional boat safari to get even closer to the glacier
DescriptionDepart from your hotel in El Calafate at around 10:30 AM and set off for the Perito Moreno Glacier located inside the Los Glaciares National Park. Travel to the west end of the Magallanes Peninsula and enjoy plenty of time to explore this natural ice formation. Begin your tour of the national park by strolling along a 4-kilometer (2.5-mile) network of boardwalks. Admire the glacier from multiple perspectives as you climb up to different levels and balconies. Spend 2 hours exploring the runways and use this time to eat a packed lunch or make a stop in at one of the restaurants. Go on an optional 1-hour boat ride in front of the northern wall of the glacier. After the tour, return to El Calafate via the same route and arrive in the evening.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual guide Boat ride (if option chosen)
- The National park entry fees are ARS 10,000 per person, or ARS 2,500 for Argentine residents.