My Guide Website?
Wanda Mines and San Ignacio Ruins Tour from Puerto Iguazu2 Reviews
Enjoy this full-day tour to discover the UNESCO-listed Jesuit mission. Continue your to the mysterious Wanda Mines and take a tour of this complex, filled with precious stones.
- Walk through Wanda Mines, filled with precious stones
- Benefit from round-trip transfers from your Puerto Iguazu hotel
- Discover the beautiful ruins of San Ignacio Miní, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group of maximum 15 people.
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Puerto Iguazu, then relax on the 250-kilometer drive to the ruins of San Ignacio Miní. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage listed Jesuit mission and admire the beautiful architecture. The stone buildings are carved with designs of Baroque origin, interpreted and developed by indigenous artists of the time. Watch an animated show, with sounds and lights, producing a beautiful spectacle. Continue to the Wanda Mines. In 300-meters of tunnels, semi-precious stones such as agate, amethyst, topaz, jasper and different types of quartz are all mined here. Discover the mine, its workshops and the exhibition halls. See the collection of local gems, exhibited at the Stone Museum. The complex houses specialty shops where you can buy raw or processed samples. After the approximately 60-minute tour of the mine, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
IncludesFull-day tour Hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Iguazu Guide Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car Entrance ticket to the Wanda Mines
- The tour is subject to scheduling and will occur according to availability
- You must pay the Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for because it is a governmental fee
- The mission is a 3-hour drive from Puerto Iguazu