My Guide Website?
Puerto Iguazu: Hito Tres Fronters and La Aripuca City Tour
Discover the beautiful city of Puerto Iguazu on a shared or private tour. Experience views over 3 different countries from Hito Tres Fronteras and enter La Aripuca to admire the monument to nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a memorable tour around Puerto Iguazu city
- Take a privileged view of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina
- Visit La Aripuca, a huge monument made of wood.
DescriptionOn the City Tour Argentina, in addition to walking through the charming city of Puerto Iguazú, you will get to know three very different and unique places, great for taking beautiful photos and learning a little more about the history of the region. Hito de las Três Fronteras: The place has an extensive infrastructure with restrooms and souvenir shops where you can buy alfajores, dulce de leche and handicrafts created by the local tribes. The place unites three countries and a spectacular view of the borders with a lot of culture and history. La Aripuca is a stunning location in the middle of an environmental reserve whose main attraction is a monument over 17 meters high and weighing 500,000 kg. Its shape resembles a ´´snare trap´´ that's why it keeps that name. The entire structure was built with wood rescued from illegal trafficking, which was reused for the construction of the monument, so that no trees were cut. The infrastructure of the place has restrooms, an outdoor resting place and a shop with handicrafts and an area for tasting artisanal sweets typical of the region, such as dulce de leche with chocolate, hibiscus jelly and wood candy. “La Feirinha” is a place where you can observe details of the life and culture of the people who live in the region, in addition to the stalls with several options of typical Argentine products, such as alfajores and empanadas, as well as a huge variety of wines and cheeses.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off from Foz do Iguaçu Entrance tickets to La Aripuca
- Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Argentina, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)