My Guide Website?
Perito Moreno Glacier and Boat Safari173 Reviews
Experience the majesty of the Perito Moreno Glacier on a 10-hour tour from Calafate. Go to Los Glaciares National Park and walk along the walkways of the glacier to see the icebergs and ice walls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the imposing Perito Moreno glacier as you cruise on a boat
- Drive through the majestic Lago Argentino on your way to the park
- Marvel at the dramatic landscape of the Glacier National Park
- Roam around the walkways, balconies, and viewpoints of the glacier
- Explore the Curva de los Suspiros and the Muelle Bajo las Sombras
DescriptionDiscover the Perito Moreno Glacier on this guided day trip by boat. Admire the breathtaking views at the Glacier National Park, and see sites like the Curva de los Suspiros and the Muelle Bajo las Sombras. At 9:00 AM you will leave El Calafate and begin your journey along Provincial Route N°11, which borders the impressive Lago Argentino for 40 kilometers. Here, you will enjoy incredible panoramic views of the lake and the Patagonian steppe. Upon arrival at Glacier National Park, you will travel through a Magellanic forest up to the start of the glacier's balconies and walkways. Walk along the balconies to get incredible views of the glacier from different angles. Explore the park's other highlights such as the Curva de los Suspiros and the Muelle Bajo las Sombras, where you will board a catamaran that will take you closer to the impressive ice walls of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Marvel at the glacier's immensity and observe the ice detachments that continuously break off from the main glacier. At around 4:00 PM, you will be taken back to your hotel at El Calafate.
IncludesBoat ride (approximately 1 hour) Round-trip transfers Spanish/English-speaking guide
- The Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park is not included. The National Park fee can only be paid at the entrance of the park with Argentinian Pesos. Payments with credit cards are not allowed • This tour needs to be confirmed 24 hours in advance