My Guide Website?
Mendoza: 12-KM River Rafting Tour in the Andes31 Reviews
Immerse yourself in adrenaline on this rafting adventure through the Mendoza River. Have fun, get wet, and admire stunning views of the Andes mountain range that surrounds you as you raft over level 3 and level 4 rapids.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an adrenaline packed water activity
- Admire scenic views of the Mendoza River and surrounding Andes mountains
- Work in a team on your rapid and meet new people from across the world
- Ride over level 3 and level 4 rapids in the Mendoza River
DescriptionYour rafting adventure begins with pickup from your hotel, or at the local operator’s office, depending on the option chosen, followed by a safety information briefing. After your introduction, it's time to follow the road upriver where the rafts await you. Once you’re all kitted out with the necessary equipment, which includes wet suits, helmets, and life jackets, it’s time to head into the water where the real fun begins. In the water, ride your raft over level 3 and level 4 rapids and enjoy a fun and exciting ride through the Mendoza River. Feel the thrill of adrenaline and immerse yourself in the adventure as your raft is jerked around in the rapids. Work together in a team on the raft to paddle through the rapids and move through the river at speed. While you ride, admire the stunning views of the Andes that surround you and be at one with nature. Once your rafting rapid ride is over, you can have a shower to clean off the mud before heading home.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if the option is chosen) Equipment including neoprene wet suit, life jacket, and a helmet Professional instructor 1-hour rafting
- • This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years • Around lunchtime and after the activities, you will have a bit of free time at the local partner's operations base, where you can take advantage of the restaurant or relax and have a drink by the pool • Swimming is only available from December to February