My Guide Website?
From Salta: Cachi and Salinas Grandes 2-Day Guided Trip
Discover Cachi and the Salinas Grandes on this 2-day guided tour. Explore Cachi’s history and cultural sights, visit Purmamarca Town, take pictures in the magnificent Salinas Grandes, and more.
- Explore the Salinas Grandes, one of the 7 Wonders of the Argentine Republic
- Travel across dramatic landscapes such as Cuesta del Obispo and the Parque Nacional de Cardones
- Discover the town of Cachi and see the Iglesia San José De Cachi
- Visit Purmamarca Town and Seven Colour HIll
- Discover a landscape from a fairytale at El Valle Encantado ('The Enchanted Valley')
Description1 DAY. Tour to Cachi: Delight the amazing Cuesta del Obispo and take a panoramic photo. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Quebrada del Escoipe. Visit Los Cardones National Park. Discover Cachi, a colonial town that remains as if stopped in time. visit the square and the church. 2 DAY. Tour to Salinas Grandes: Visit Purmamarca Town with his Seven Colours Hill and visit the local market. Take cool pictures in the magnificent Salinas Grandes. Stop in the ride of the Colorados. You choose the dates, but the order of the excursions may change depending on the availability of the agency
IncludesCertified English and Spanish-speaking guide Pickup and drop-off at downtown hotels Transportation by air conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan
- You will need to bring a valid ID This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours on the highway on the way back All vehicles are high-quality minivans The guide is bilingual and will speak both English and Spanish if the group is mixed