My Guide Website?
From Puerto Iguazu: Argentinian Iguazu Falls with Boat Ride64 Reviews
Enjoy a memorable boat ride on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Take a privileged view of the incredible cascades of water as you are energized by water spraying your skin. Get close to the water as you walk along the lower boardwalks.
- Experience the thrill of a boat ride under the Iguazu Falls
- Spend time at the observation deck at the top of the Devil's Throat
- Take delight in the fauna and flora of the National Park
- Benefit from pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group of maximum 15 people
DescriptionStart the tour with pick up from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu. Travel for 5-km to the Puerto Macuco forest base on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park. From the visitor center, embark on a thrilling hike through the jungle, descending 100 meters until you arrive at the river. From here, climb aboard a specially designed boat and sail for another 6 kilometers through the canyon of the Iguaçu Lower River towards the waterfalls. A tip, if you want the best views and picture opportunities, try to sit on the right side of the boat. Enjoying crashing through the rapids, then continue on to the base of the Salto Tres Mosqueteros to see the Brazilian Jumps and Devil's Throat waterfalls. Feel the incredible rush of emotions as you get close to the incomparable Salto San Martin waterfalls, the largest cascade that can be approached by boat. To finish the tour, disembark at the pier located in front of the island San Martín, from where you can walk along with a network of boardwalks through the lower circuit of the falls. The current caused by the waterfalls will provide you with moments of great excitement and adrenaline - as you end this unforgettable tour. Drive back to Puerto Iguazu where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Iguazu Entrance tickets to the Argentinian Falls Entrance tickets to Gran Aventura
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years or pregnant woman
- An additional Puerto Iguazú Tourist Tax will be required to be paid
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Prepare to get wet. Please bring extra clothes