My Guide Website?
From Foz do Iguaçu: Argentinian Iguazu Falls with Ticket15 Reviews
Explore the Iguazu Falls with incredible views of the Devil's Throat waterfalls. Ride an eco-train to reach various boardwalk trails that offer different perspectives on the cascades of water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in a privileged view of the Devil's Throat waterfall
- Walk the upper circuit and lower circuit to get the best views
- Learn about the National Park and the Falls with a tour guide
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour of the waterfalls
- Immerse yourself in nature and the local forest biodiversity
DescriptionAdmire the beauty of the Iguazu Falls on an eco-train tour and boardwalk trail walking tour. See incredible views of the Devil's Throat waterfalls and be immersed in local nature. Be picked up from your accommodation in Foz do Iguaçu, and travel to Iguazu Falls National Park. Arrive at the Visitor's Center and take advantage of the facilities including snack bars, a restaurant, souvenir shops, and a hall with exhibitions on the importance of biodiversity and subtropical jungle. Access the Iguazu Falls observation walkways, and climb aboard a gas-powered train, which will drop visitors off at 3 different tour routes: Garganta del Diablo, the upper circuit, and the lower circuit. Admire views of San Martin Island from each route and different perspectives of the Iguazu Falls. Enjoy closer contact with the Falls on walking portions of the tour, allowing a more detailed appreciation for the local fauna, flora, and beautiful scenery. Take advantage of the convenient return transport back to your accommodation in Foz do Iguaçu at the end of the tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Foz do Iguaçu Entrance tickets to the National Park Regularly scheduled transportation with other passengers Guided walking tour along the falls
- You will travel by car or van, depending on group size This tour is subject to Puerto Iguazú Tourist Tax, a governmental fee which the tour operator is not responsible for Bring your passport or ID card If the passenger purchases transport to the argentine Falls, Gran Aventura, and Fortin Falls to do it on the same day, it will not be possible to do the 3 Falls trails