My Guide Website?
From Foz do Iguaçu: Argentinian Iguazu Falls with Boat Ride85 Reviews
Enjoy a memorable boat ride on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls. Take a privileged view of the incredible cascades of water as you are energized by water spraying your skin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of a boat ride under the Falls
- Spend time at the observation deck in the top of the Devil's Throat
- Take delight in the fauna and flora of the National Park
- Benefit from pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group of maximum 15 people
DescriptionStart the tour with pick up from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Travel for 5-km to the Puerto Macuco forest base on the Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park. From the visitor center, embark on a thrilling hike through the jungle, descending 100 meters until you arrive at the river. From here, climb aboard a specially designed boat and sail for another 6 kilometers through the canyon of the Iguaçu Lower River towards the waterfalls. A tip, if you want the best views and picture opportunities, try to sit on the right side of the boat. Enjoying crashing through the rapids, then continue on to the base of the Salto Tres Mosqueteros to see the Brazilian Jumps and Devil's Throat waterfalls. Feel the incredible rush of emotions as you get close to the incomparable Salto San Martin waterfalls, the largest cascade that can be approached by boat. To finish the tour, disembark at the pier located in front of the island San Martín, from where you can walk along a network of boardwalks through the lower circuit of the falls. The current caused by the waterfalls will provide you with moments of great excitement and adrenaline - as you end this unforgettable tour. Drive back to Foz do Iguaçu where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off from Foz do Iguaçu Entrance tickets to the Argentinian Falls Entrance tickets to Gran Aventura
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years or pregnant woman
- Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Argentina, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
- The boat tour depends on scheduling and will occur according to availability