My Guide Website?
From Buenos Aires: Polo Match, Lesson, and BBQ Day-Trip
Learn the secrets of this exclusive sport of polo on a day-trip from Buenos Aires with hotel pickup. Watch a live polo game, take a lesson, and enjoy traditional Argentinian asado (BBQ), and wine.
- Enjoy a full-day polo experience only 80km away from Buenos Aires
- Learn about polo horses, polo players and its history in Argentina
- Watch an adrenaline filled live polo match played by professionals
- Take a polo lesson with an specialized instructor
- Enjoy a tasty traditional BBQ (asado) accompanied by premium Argentinian wine
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel, you’ll arrive to the estancia, roughly 80km away, where you’ll be received with delicious empanadas and premium argentine wine. You will attend a polo match of 4 chukkas played by professional players. Pure adrenaline! Your host will be explaining you everything you need to know to understand this fascinating game! You will have the chance to go to the pony line and observe the polo horses getting ready. And in-between chukkers, you will learn the different shooting techniques with a foot mallet. Lunchtime is part of this incredible Argentina Experience, a complete asado will be cooked by then! Afterwards, you will take a polo lesson and learn how to ride a polo horse, hold the mallet and hit the ball. Believe it! You will end up sharing a mini polo match that will make you feel like a professional player! At the end of the day, have a relaxing horse ride throughout the curated trails specially designed for you to enjoy the campo argentino and its surroundings. And by 7pm you will be returning to the city full of great memories to share!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local guide (English/Spanish) Live polo match played by pros BBQ lunch and drinks Polo lesson Professional instructor Use of polo equipment
- No minimum age required No need to know how to ride horses