My Guide Website?
El Calafate: Safari Azul Los Glaciares Trekking Tour39 Reviews
Embark on a tour through Los Glaciares National Park and get close enough to touch the glacial ice. Sail across a lake and trek across sandy, rocky, and forested terrain with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the natural energy said to radiate from the massive glacier
- Appreciate the immense size of the glacier from afar an up-close
- Notice the unique details on the ice wall's surface as you sail past
- Eat your packed lunch with panoramic views of Los Glaciares Park
- Trek across a mix of terrains, through forests and across a lake
DescriptionEmbark on an icy adventure across Patagonia’s Los Glaciares National Park with a guided trekking trip. Sail in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier and stop at sandy shores to feel the massive glacier’s unique color and texture. Start the tour in El Calafate and travel to Los Glaciares National Park. Once at Bajo Las Sombras Port, just 7 km away from the footbridges, hop on the boat to cruise across Lago Rico. After a 20-minute journey, disembark on the opposite shore. Trek for 30 minutes always within view of the southern wall of the glacier. Journey across a natural terrain of sand and stones with some slopes and stairs, along the shore of the lake and through a lush forest. Reach the ice wall and take your chance to touch its surface. Take in the ice’s intense and varied blues and whites and its whimsical shapes. Snap some pictures before returning to the boat. From the port, take a bus to the footbridges and have 2 hours to eat your packed lunch and enjoy a panoramic view of the glacial park. On the bus back to El Calafate, admire views of the Patagonian Steppe.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide
- This activity is strictly for people between 6 and 70 years old Although the intensity is low, the terrain has stones and is gently sloped The total walking time is approximately 3 hours (1.5 hours each way) Please bring your own food and water as there will be no opportunity to buy some in the area This tour does not include a walk on the Perito Moreno Glacier Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 2:00 PM. The tour provider will confirm the specific pick-up time the day before your activity