My Guide Website?
Cruce Andino: San Carlos de Bariloche to Puerto Varas8 Reviews
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the colorful region of Patagonia on this one-way transfer from Bariloche, Argentina to Puerto Varas, Chile.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take part in a journey full of history on the traditional route that connects Argentina and Chile
- Marvel at the amazing Andes Mountains
- Discover untouched natural landscapes
DescriptionDepart from San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and enjoy views of beautiful landscapes, natural landmarks, and spectacular lakes as you travel by boat and bus to Puerto Varas, Chile. The route you will travel has been used for more than 400 years by the native Huilliches and Mapuches. Itinerary 8:00 AM - Travel overland from Bariloche to Pañuelo Port 10:00 AM - Sail from Pañuelo Port to Blest on Lake Nahuel Huapi 11:00 AM - Sail from Blest to Frías Port on Lake Frías 12:00 PM - Travel overland from Frías Port to Peulla 2:00 PM - Free time in Peulla for lunch 3:30 PM - Sail from Peulla to Petrohue on Lake Todos los Santos 5:30 PM - Travel overland from Petrohue to Puerto Varas 8:00 PM - Arrive in Puerto Varas
IncludesPick-up from selected addresses in San Carlos de Bariloche All overland transportation and sailings during the journey Guides Drop-off in Puerto Varas
- Tour is accessible for wheelchairs but the person with reduced mobility must be accompanied as the tour does not offer assistance
- Please be aware that the itinerary is subject to slight changes during the winter season, April to September