My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires Wine Tasting: Argentina from North to South6 Reviews
Take a journey through Argentina’s wine regions. Taste fine wines carefully paired with delicious tapas from different regions of the country.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste wines from the most popular regions of Argentina
- Be guided by a bilingual sommelier
- Enjoy a one hour wine tasting activity in a small group of up to 10 travelers
DescriptionEnter the wine cellar La Cava for an afternoon of indulgence. Explore the diversity of Argentinian wine during an hour long wine tasting. Located in the neighborhood of San Telmo, La Cava is one of the best cellars in Buenos Aires and is known for its intuitive talent in the art of wine and food pairing. You’re in for a real treat as you enjoy wines from Argentina's most popular regions together with unique, delicious tapas prepared by the chef to perfectly complement each wine. Benefit from the guidance of an expert sommelier who will guide you through the experience and provide information on the various wines and their regions of origin. Your wine/food pairings represent the three significant regions of Northwest Argentina (Torrontés with empanadas salteñas), Patagonia (Pinot Noir with mushroom crostín), Cuyo (Malbec with beef skewers).
IncludesWine tasting Bilingual sommelier
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers, or sneakers)