My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Tango Show at Tango Porteño & Optional Dinner245 Reviews
Experience the passion of the Tango with a ticket to the “Tango Porteño” show. Witness the beauty of this classic Argentinian dance in a gorgeous theater, with optional dinner and drinks.
- Experience the perfect combination of tango dancers and an exceptional orchestra
- Be amazed by the glorious ambiance of Tango Porteño
- Enjoy a 3-course meal with unlimited drinks (if option selected)
DescriptionTravel back in time with a thrilling and sensual show at the “Tango Porteño.” Witness one of the best shows in Buenos Aires in one of the city’s most famous venues. Upgrade your experience by opting for a 3-course dinner and/or unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks. Enter a show theater that has been converted from a luxurious art-deco MGM movie theater near the Obelisk– a relic of the time when tango was forbidden for being too risqué. See a Broadway-like twist on the classic tango. Be swept away by the performances of dozens of artists and an orchestra composed of 8 musicians. You can enjoy drinks at the show or at dinner. Choose either the 3-course dinner menu or the dinner menu with unlimited drinks and make your night even more special.
IncludesTango Porteño admission ticket Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (if option selected) 3-course dinner (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if New Year's option selected)
- The show starts at 9:30 PM and lasts for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Dinner starts at 8:30 PM
- Seating is assigned
- The dress code is smart casual
- Guests selecting the dinner option must email the activity provider in advance if they wish to attend the complimentary tango class as it has limited availability