My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Historic District Guided Walking Tour
Explore the Historic District of the City of Buenos Aires on a guided walking tour. See the Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, Cabildo, Catedral Metropolitana, Avenida de Mayo, Café Tortoni, the subway, and more.
- Take in panoramic views of the city from one of its most dazzling neighborhoods
- Learn about Argentina's independence, history, and traditions from your guide
- Stroll among charming examples of colonial architecture in the Historic District
- Visit historic Plaza de Mayo, where Buenos Aires was founded in the 16h century
- Admire the unusual neoclassical architecture of the Metropolitan Cathedral