My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: El Querandí Tango Show with Optional Dinner1 Reviews
See a traditional tango show set in an intimate and historical venue and experience the thrill and excitement of this iconic Argentinean dance tradition.
- Experience Bueno Aires’ first tango show dating back to the 1920s
- Watch an authentic and passionate tango show set in an intimate setting
- See the history of the Tango expressed through dance
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and optional traditional dinner package upgrades
DescriptionSee the El Querandí Tango Show, Bueno Aires' first tango show dating back to the 1920s. Sip on unlimited drinks, enjoy an optional 3-course dinner, and experience an unforgettable evening of dance entertainment in an intimate and historical venue. Located in the San Telmo neighborhood, step inside a restored mansion from the 1920s, which today is listed historic heritage site, and marvel at its art deco facade, checkered floor, and Solomonic columns. Listen to live music from a quartet of piano, double bass, bandoneón, and violin, conducted by the famous conductor Aldo Falasca. Watch as the history of the Tango is expressed through dance by the passionate dancers. Enhance your experience by upgrading to a 3-course dinner menu, or the VIP dinner menu, to taste traditional dishes from different regions in Argentina. Both dinner menus include unlimited drinks and if you choose the VIP dinner menu you will have special seating next to the stage.
IncludesEl Querandí Tango Show admission ticket Unlimited drinks 3-course dinner (if option selected) 3-course dinner with preferential seating (if option selected)
- Seating locations cannot be pre-reserved (unless option selected)
- Dinner starts at 8:30 PM, and the show starts at 10:15 PM
- The dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian menu is available