My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Boca Juniors and River Plate Football Tour25 Reviews
Visit the museums of two famous soccer stadiums in Argentina on a half-day tour for football fanatics. Visit Boca Juniors' home, La Bombonera, and the imposing River Plate Stadium on a guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the iconic Argentinian football club Boca Juniors on a museum tour
- Visit River Plate Museum and see trophies, past jersey, photographs and more
- Learn about soccer in Argentina and its colorful history, players and culture
- Hear stories of the unstoppable Diego Maradona and other great past players
- Get picked up from your Buenos Aires hotel for a half-day football-focused tour
DescriptionOle, ole, ole, ole - conjure up images of soccer greats when you visit two of South America's most iconic football locations at River Plate and La Bombonera. This Buenos Aires football tour is for anyone who knows the names Tevez, Ibarra, and of course the great Maradona. Take a trip back in time at the museums of the two most famous soccer stadiums in Argentina, La Bombonera, by Boca Juniors, and Monumental de Nuñez, by River Plate. See their trophy rooms and past team jerseys, and hear unique club stories and history. Access to the Boca stadium itself is temporarily suspended, and the visit to the River stadium is done by stairs from the Platea San Martín, except on match days, from there you can see the playing field and take photos. At each venue make sure to stop by the shop for some personalized items and souvenirs to remember your visit and these great football clubs. Inside the museum the descriptions can be found in official language.
IncludesHotel pickup Guide Entry ticket to Boca Juniors Museum Entry ticket to River Plate Museum
- There is no access to the change rooms or pitch at either venue.