My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: 48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus and River Cruise12 Reviews
Discover all of Buenos Aires' landmarks with a tour bus ticket that allows you to get on and off at the stop you prefer for up to 48 hours. Take a scenic 30-minute river boat trip from stop number 9.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get the best views of the City of Buenos Aires sailing the Río de la Plata
- Drive alongside the July 9 Avenue the major thoroughfare in Buenos Aires
- Visit the colorful Caminito street in the port area of La Boca
- Shop in China town
- Take in panoramic views of the city on an open-top bus
DescriptionYou thought it was impossible to know all of Buenos Aires until the arrival of our tourist bus! Your 48-hour ticket will allow you to get on and off at the stop you prefer and tour the city at your own pace. You can enjoy an audio guide tour to discover every corner of Buenos Aires: the traditional neighborhoods of La Boca, San Telmo and Puerto Madero, among others. The main stop is in the downtown area and along the tour you will see emblematic buildings, historical places, cultural spaces and the different Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The bus will stop at certain stops to connect you with other activities and tourist attractions. From stop 9 you can connect with the 'Postcards of Buenos Aires' tour, and thus get the best views of the city by navigating the Río de la Plata. You will enjoy the combination of green spaces such as the Ecological Reserve and also the skyscrapers and different emblematic buildings that the city presents. The tour is approximately 30 minutes. As you move away from Puerto Madero, you will obtain different panoramic views both to the north and to the south and we will see the combination of architectural styles of the city, with the port activity and the green lungs. It is an ideal activity to do during or after the Hop On Hop Off.
IncludesOpen top double-decker buses with air conditioning and sunroof Multilingual audio-guide (English, Spanish, German, Portugues, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French) 48 hours ticket for turistic bus 30-minute navigation on the Rio de la Plata
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off bus tour with the QR code that will be sent to you via e-mail, starting from any of the bus stops listed (Diagonal Norte, Congreso, Paseo de la historieta, Plaza Dorrego - San Telmo, Usina del Arte, Bombonera, La Boca - Caminito, Costanera Sur, Puerto Madero, Estación fluvial, Galerías Pacífico, Plaza San Martín, Floralis Generica, Malba, Planetario, Club de Pescadores, Aeroparque, Parque de la Memoria, Monumental, Barrio Chino, Campo Argentino de Polo, Monumento a los Españoles, Museo Nacional de Arte Decorativo, Recoleta, Teatro Colón). The first service starts at 9:30 AM from the first stop on Avenida Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña, and after that buses run every 25 minutes. The last bus starts from the first stop at 5:45 PM with an approximate time of arrival at the last stop 24 (Teatro Colon) at 6:30 PM. Navigation operates Wednesday to Sunday at the following times: 11.40hs/ 12.35hs/ 13.15hs/ 13.55hs/ 14.40hs/ 15.30hs/ 16.15hs/ 17.10hs y 17.55