My Guide Website?
Ushuaia: Full-Day Off-Roading and Horseback Riding Lake Tour3 Reviews
Experience the majestic landscapes of Patagonia like a local on an off-road adventure. Cross waters and beaver dams, and enjoy a horseback ride surrounded by the Andes Mountains on this full-day trip.
- Get on an off-road adventure towards the Andes Mountains & lakes area
- Visit a traditional Patagonian refugee, where horses are a family passion
- Learn or hone your horseback riding skills with an expert guide
- Taste a traditional countryside lunch with local cheeses, BBQ, and drinks
- Marvel at the serenity and vastness of the Andes Mountains
DescriptionHead off on a full-day excursion in the wilderness of southern Argentina with a 4WD tour, followed by horseback riding, and a walk around marvelous lakes with the majestic Andes Mountains surrounding you. Start your day bright and early with a pickup at your hotel, and head straight to the lake region by driving on the national route N°3, where you will cross peat valleys and the Andes Mountains through the Garibaldi Pass. Continue along the road through old trails used for logging, marveling at the deep valleys around you as your expert local guide tells you the history of the route and the mountains. Once you cross the iconic Andes Mountains, catch a glimpse of the glorious Lago Escondido, before descending to its borders, where you'll begin your off-roading adventure. Once there, stop for a rest to meet your horses, and enjoy a delicious snack. Then, hop on your horse, specially chosen according to each person's riding experience, and enjoy a leisurely ride for about 30 minutes. Next, tuck into a local lunch on the side of one of the largest lakes in Argentina, the Lago Fagnano, including an Argentine platter of cheeses and charcuterie as a starter, followed by the main dish, and tea or coffee. After lunch, take a walk to enjoy the immensity of the Lake Fagnano up close, before returning to Ushuaia.
IncludesTransportation Hotel pickup and drop-off Expert guide Snack and lunch Soft drinks, coffee, and tea Horseback ride
- The weather can vary throughout the day, and it may rain on days that start out as sunny and get cold on days that start out warm, so it is recommended to wear layers to accommodate for these fluctuations