My Guide Website?
From Ushuaia: Private Fagnano Lake 4WD Tour1 Reviews
Explore the interior of Tierra del Fuego Island on a soft off-road drive experience with your personal local guide. Discover mountains, valleys, lakes, forests and at lunch, the special local lamb
- Explore alternative mountainous roads to reach unique views of Tierra del Fuego
- Taste the famous Patagonian lamb for lunch
- Marvel at the beautiful scenery of the Andes Mountains
- Learn about different aspects of the region with your local driver - guide
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the incredible nature of Tierra del Fuego on this full-day tour. After getting picked up from your hotel in Ushuaia, head inland driving the National Route 3, leaving the Beagle Channel and Ushuaia bay following upstream the Olivia River to reach the Carbajal Valley. Once driving this dramatic valley with magnificent views you will see different winter sports centers (heart of the winter activities in Ushuaia) and will have the chance to visit a huskie dogs sled center or a special local Gin Distillery. After sometime driving the Carbajal Valley cross over the Andes northwards through the Garibaldi Pass taking alternative mountainous roads through forest, crossing streams, passing beaver dams. and reaching great views of the Escondido and Fagnano Lake. At the shore of the Escondido Lake enjoy an easy walk and a coffee break with nice views. Some more driving and you will be in front of the 5th largest lake of Argentina: Fagnano Lake. With its 60+ miles of lenght this massive lake will be the return point to go back to the south face of the Andes Range again. Once at the car, head to a traditional Argentine restaurant located at a cross-country ski center in the Carbajal Valley. Sit down to a well-deserved lunch composed of salads, lamb, dessert and coffee. Vegetarian options are available. After the tour, get dropped off back at your hotel in Ushuaia.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private guide Coffee break with pastry
- Please note this tour is on a Toyota SW4 off road car. It offers good comfort for up to 4 people. For 5 or 6 people it is good in case the people in the group is not too big or tall or is a family group with kids.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour can be customized to the abilities of the group