My Guide Website?
From Salta: 3-Day Cafayate, Cachi, and Humahuaca Guided Trip1 Reviews
Discover the highlights of the provinces of Salta across 3 activity-packed days. See spectacular cacti in Cachi, savor Calchaquies Valley wine, and gaze at the Seven Color Hill on a fun excursion.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the vast natural and cultural beauty of the provinces of Salta
- Take in the distinctive red rock formations at Quebrada de las Conchas
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at a traditional Calchaquies Valley winery
- Explore the cacti at Los Cardones National Park and visit Seven Colors Hill
- Discover the towns of Cafayate, Cachi, Purmamarca, Tilcara, and Humahuaca
DescriptionSpend 3 Days exploring breathtaking natural landscapes in the Salta and Jujuy regions. Tour a local winery in Cafayate, discover Los Cardones National Park, visit the iconic Seven Colors Hill, and stroll through traditional towns, such as Cachi and Humahuaca. Day 1Get picked up from your hotel in Salta and drive over to the Quebrada de las Conchas to see the imposing red rock formations. Visit a local winery at Calchaquies Valley, learn about their process, and enjoy a complimentary tasting. Visit Cafayate town and its landmarks before returning to Salta. Day 2Head over to Cuesta del Obispo for panoramic views from the mountains. See the diversity of cacti at Los Cardones National Park. Walk around Cachi, a small town with colonial architecture, and head back to Salta. Day 3Start the day with a visit to Purmamarca town, the magnificent Seven Colors Hill, and the local market. Move on to the picturesque towns of Tilcara and Humahuaca and explore the churches, local landmarks, and surroundings. Finish off your 3-day journey with a drive back to Salta. You choose the dates, but the order of the excursions may change depending on the availability of the agency
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Certified tour guide Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Entry ticket to the winery
- There is no accommodation included, you will return to your hotel in Salta at the end of each day There are around 2 hours of traveling through dirt roads during the experience