My Guide Website?
From Rio: Iguazu Falls Full-Day Private Trip2 Reviews
Enjoy this amazing private full-day trip to Iguazu Falls from Rio de Janeiro. This tour is perfect for those visiting Brazil who wants to get a glimpse of the unforgettable Iguazu Falls. Find the tour that's right for you with multiple tour options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See diverse native wildlife and lush forests on this unforgettable trip to Iguazu Falls
- Visit a famed UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of Nature
- Relax on this amazing trip, where everything is already arranged for you
DescriptionThis tour offers a chance to discover the natural wonders of Iguazu Falls in one day. The tour starts with the pick up at your hotel in Rio de Janeiro. Head to the airport to catch your flight to Foz do Iguaçu. Upon arrival, a guide will be waiting to take you to discover one of the Seven Wonders of Nature on a private tour of your choice: The Iguaçu National Park on the Brazilian side offers a panoramic view of the Falls with plenty of photo opportunities. Walk a 1.2-kilometer path surrounded by the lush subtropical forest, butterflies, and quatis, the South American raccoon. Feel the mist of Floriano Fall and Garganta del Diablo (The Devil's Throat) and ride the panoramic elevator for a bird's eye of the Falls. You can also embark on an optional boat ride upriver and get up close to the Falls and feel the refreshing shower under Three Musketeers Falls. You can also choose the option to discover the Bird Park (Parque das Aves) in front of Iguaçu National Park entrance, which works on the conservation of 120 species of birds. Walk forest trails and get an up-close experience with exuberant birds, reptiles, and butterflies. Choose the Argentinian Iguazú National Park option and experience the incredible panoramas along the catwalks on this private tour and take the opportunity to hop on an optional boat ride up river to get up close to the falls. After the full day tour, return to the airport to get your flight back to Rio de Janeiro, where a car will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip private only driver transfer to and from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro Professional private guide in Spanish or English during the tours Economy class domestic flight from Rio de Janeiro to Foz do Iguaçu Round-trip private only driver transfer to and from Foz do Iguaçu Airport National park fees Boat ride tickets, if option selected Bird Park admission ticket, if option selected Private guided tour Live tour commentary provided in Spanish and English
- •The Macuco Safari Boat and the Gran Aventura are not suitable for pregnant women, people with osteoporosis, spinal problems, heart conditions, lung diseases, and physical disabilities
- The minimum age for Gran Aventura is 12 years
- Please provide the names of all passengers, passport numbers, expiry date, nationalities, and countries of residence in order to confirm your booking
- The exact time of your pick up will depend on your flight information and it will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed
- A current valid passport/ID is required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- The travel agency will not take responsibility for inconveniences outside the company, such as flight delays or cancellations
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag; oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$1,516.00Book Now!