My Guide Website?
From Puerto Iguazú: Brazilian Bird Park Tour with Tickets6 Reviews
Get up close to many native birds species on this Bird Park tour, including toucans, macaws, guarás, flamingos, and parrots. Appreciate rich flora and fauna while walking through the rainforest. Take your photo with a macaw.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Argentina:If youʻre booking your trip to Argentina last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Observe more than 900 birds from the jungle walkway
- See alligators, reptiles, and more in various nurseries
- Have your picture taken with a macaw
- Enjoy hotel pick up and drop-off in Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour of maximum 15 people
DescriptionPay a visit to a colorful, tropical bird park on the Brazilian side of Iguaçu. Start your day with hotel pick up in Puerto Iguazú, Argentina and head to the Parque das Aves near the Iguaçu National Park Visitor Center. Make your way through the rainforest to nurseries enriched with cascades, bridges, and vegetation. Observe over 900 birds from 150 different species, a third of which are endangered species. Most of the species comer from Brazil, but you will also see some different species from Southwest Asia, Oceania, and Africa. Also keep an eye out for moths, hummingbirds, alligators, reptiles, and a beehive in the nurseries. At the end of your walk, take in exclusive views of the Lake of the Flamingos from the restaurant, or get your photo taken with a macaw. After your visit sit back, relax and enjoy the views while you are transported back to your hotel in Puerto Iguazú. Upgrade your tour to include exclusive access to a very restricted area in Bird Park where you'll be able to get to know how the birds are treated, feed the toucans, hold a beautiful butterfly, and see birds in the recovery process.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Iguazú, Argentina Entrance ticket to the bird park (Parque das Aves) Professional tour guide Backstage access (if option chosen) Private tour (if option chosen)
- • All the birds in the park have come from zoos, breeders authorized by IBAMA, and rehabilitation centers • All the animals are registered according to the Zoological Society of Brazil and IBAMA
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)