My Guide Website?
From Mendoza: Trekking and Barbecue in the Andes6 Reviews
Join a professional mountain guide on a full-day tour from Mendoza city to the Andes. Take a three-hour trek and afterwards, enjoy Argentinean cuisine with a full asado barbecue, some wine tasting, and more.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Andes range
- Taste an Argentinean barbecue and wine
- Trek through beautiful natural landscapes
DescriptionStart with a two-hour drive to the beginning of the trek in the Andes front range called 'Cordon del Plata'. On the way, you will be able to see the Cacheuta Village and Potrerillos dam. Part of the Front Range, the 'Cordon del Plata', has a maximum altitude of 5968m, a length of 80 kilometers and it is home to an incredible variety of landscapes. The trek is along one of its ravines called 'La Angostura', with an approximate duration of 3 and a half hours during which you will be able to enjoy the views of Potrerillos dam, the pre-mountain range area and of some of the highest peaks in the Range. If you are lucky, you will be able to spot some 'condors' and 'guanacos' since it is their natural habitat. When finishing the hike, you will be welcomed by a typical Argentinean 'asado' and wine from the region.
IncludesBilingual professional mountain guide Transportation Insurance Snacks and lunch Wilderness first responder (WFR)
- Dietary options available
- Trekk difficulty and duration can be arranged.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate/high amount of walking is involved