My Guide Website?
Buenos Aires: Tigre River Bike and Kayak Tour with Lunch
Discover northern Buenos Aires on a bike and kayak tour down the Tigre River. Cycle by historic estates and paddle through the delta. Experience a traditional Asado lunch along the way.
- Connect with the unique flora and fauna of the Paraná delta
- Savor a local custom outside a historical cathedral
- Discover a typical Argentine aristocrat´s mansion
- Eat a traditional Asado on an island
DescriptionOk, so you’ve been here a few days and the “Ciudad de la Furia” or “City of Fury” is beginning to drain you a bit, understandably. Why not treat yourself to a break from the chaos? Join us as we escape, pedaling North through the woods of Palermo until finally embarking onto the Tigre river and heading deep into the Delta. If you’re craving a breath of fresh air, a long, peaceful cycle, views of stunning, historical estates and summer homes, a paddle through narrow, tranquil waterways, and an epic Argentine ¨Asado¨ lunch (on an island, no less – there are more than 300 out there)… what are you waiting for? Spend a full-day exploring with us on an excursion that incorporates the bike-train-kayak trifecta you’ve always had a hankering for! Vamos – come ride the Tiger with us!
IncludesBamboo bikes /Mountainbikes Helmet Filtered water Interactive experiences (we don´t want to spoil it) Kayak ride Asado at a restaurant on an island Train ride
- This tour includes everything you´ll need throughout the day. It´s 8 hours long, so expect a whole day full of adventure, cultural immersion, nature, and Asado! Flipflops are useful during kayaking - bring a pair if you can.